Thursday, October 6, 2011

NEW FRAGRANCE “PURR” BY KATY PERRY




























KATY PERRY'S "PURR" PERFUME PHOTOSHOOT. "Meowwwww!"






NEW FRAGRANCE “PURR” BY KATY PERRY








The sense of smell is a very strong desire and a pleasure. Someone may walk pass you and their scent will linger in the air as it fills your mind with just a whiff leaving you craving for the scent for more.



It's manipulative; it's desirable; it's pleasurable.



Who is Katy Perry? She doesn't need any introduction. Well, she's a pop icon, one of the most famous pop singer currently. Who will ever forget the infectious “Last Friday Night” and “California Girls.” Katy recently won an award at the Video Music Awards. Congratulations to her for winning and also marrying one of the funniest British comedians, Russell Brand. With a singer career and a famous in her bag, a perfume is an added touch!



“Purr” by Katy Perry is Katy's first new signature scent. Like Katy Perry herself, this platinum selling recording artist stood close to her own personality with this feline fragrance.


This pussycat perfume transcends Katy Perry’s' persona in the cat-shaped bottle with the infusion of fresh yet sophisticated.



The beautiful Katy Perry also commented on her new perfume, “PURR”, "I am blessed in having this opportunity in creating my own perfume, namely “PURR.” It is basically me in a bottle. Just like my own taste in music, I have created a unique style and scent in my perfume. Purr defines me as a lady – it consists of all my favorite scents that captures each moment in my life and I hope that this perfume of mine will keep you meowing for more”


The juice of “Purr” is a rich eau de parfum which starts off with a forbidden apple and peach nectar which brings your senses alive. Then it transforms in to a delicate floral bouquet that Consist of pink freesia and jasmine blossom and then ends off in to a luxurious smell of sandalwood, musk and vanilla orchid.



Getting on the mood, get hypnotize by “Purr” available at stores worldwide on the 11th November 2011. Immerse yourself in this feline experience.



The REVIEWS:



"I usually hate Celebrity perfume smells because it is either to strong or to plain BUT Katy Perry's PURR perfume, PURR-FUME is just perfection to me. I love the smell and the bottle. I love cats and yay me! A bonus! I love Katy Perry even more" - Angelica Jones



"It is embarrassing for me to say this but I am 47 year old but I am in love with this feline perfume. It makes me feel sexy but not to extent of vulgarity. To sum it all up, THIS IS THE BEST perfume I have come across in all my years." - Monice Stephen




Katy Perry's “Purr” advertisement









Katy Perry's “Purr” perfume



For more information, log on to


Official website of Katy Perry's "Purr" perfume:


http://www.katyperrybeauty.com/#/home


Katy Perry's Facebook page:




https://www.facebook.com/pages/PURR-by-Katy-Perry/179357132144855

Watch her teaser of "Purr" on YouTube:
















No comments:

Post a Comment